Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Washington, District 10|
He was a 2012 Human Rights Party candidate for Washington Secretary of State. He lost in the primary election on August 7 to Kim Wyman ((R) and Kathleen Drew (D). The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
Wright ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Washington's 10th District. He was defeated by incumbent Denny Heck (D) and former state Representative Joyce McDonald (R), who were the top two vote-getters in the blanket primary.
|U.S. House, Washington District 10, Blanket Primary, 2014|
|Denny Heck Incumbent||51.4%||39,866|
|Source: Results via Associated Press Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.|
Wright ran unsuccessfully for secretary of state in 2012. He was defeated in the primary election on August 7. The top-two vote getters, Republican Kim Wyman and Democrat Kathleen Drew competed for the open seat (vacated by Sam Reed) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Washington Secretary of State, Primary, 2012|
|Constitution Party||Karen Murray||3.8%||50,888|
|No Party Preference||David Anderson||3.3%||44,276|
|Human Rights Party||Sam Wright||1.6%||20,809|
|Election Results Via: Washington Secretary of State|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sam + Wright + Washington + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
1522 Evanston Ct NE
Olympia WA 98506
Tel: (360) 943-4424
- Washington Secretary of State
- Current Washington Secretary of State Sam Reed
- Washington secretary of state election, 2012
- Washington state executive official elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives
- Washington's 10th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Washington's 10th Congressional District
- Sam Wright for the Human Rights Party
- King County Voters Pamphlet-2012 Candidate Profiles
- Profile by Vote-USA