Sammy K. Flaharty
|Sammy K. Flaharty|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 96|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Sammy Flaharty was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Joe Edwards was defeated by John Whitmer in the Republican primary.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 93 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Joe Edwards Incumbent||45.4%||935|
Flaharty ran in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 93. He was defeated by Pamela Frieden in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by Joe Edwards (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 93, General Election, 2012|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 93 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Sammy K. Flaharty||38.5%||164|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sammy + Flaharty + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2014 General (unofficial)," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 31, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 General Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 31, 2014
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |