|Montana House of Representatives, District 82|
From Hunthausen's website:
I want Montana to be a place where:
- Hard work is respected
- Entrepreneurs are rewarded
- Law enforcement serves to protect the rights of all citizens
- State Employees are treated fairly and recognized for their contributions
- Citizens are trusted to make their own decisions regarding their personal and professional lives
- Our education system prepares students with the skills to succeed in a dynamic economy
- The natural environment is protected and utilized to meet the needs of current and future generations
- Free markets function to protect individual rights and serve the common good
Hunthausen ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 82. Hunthausen ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by Jenny Eck (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 82, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Samuel + Hunthausen + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |