|Pennsylvania State House District 128|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Rohrer earned his B.S. in Business Administration from Bob Jones University in 1977. His professional experience includes his work as a businessman.
In 1993, Rohrer joined the Pennsylvania House of Representatives. He served in that position until 2010, representing the 128th District.
While a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, Rohrer served on the following committees:
- Agriculture & Rural Affairs Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives, Chair
- Finance Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
|U.S. Senate-Pennsylvania Republican Primary, 2012|
|John Marc Scaringi||6.8%||51,908|
Rohrer did not seek re-election in 2010.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 128|
|Samuel E. Rohrer (R)||17,334||52.2%|
|John C. Woodward (D)||16,153||47.8%|
Rohrer and his wife, Ruth Ann, have six children.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Rep. Samuel Rohrer
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 128
| Succeeded by|
Mark Gillen (R)
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |