San Francisco Budget Procedures, Proposition A (November 2009)
- Instituted a two-year budgetary cycle
- Required the adoption of a 5-year financial plan.
- Adopted various financial policies
- Set a deadline for the submission of MOUs for all labor unions.
- These final, certified, results are from the San Francisco County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
|Proposition A: "Shall the City: establish a two-year budget cycle; be required to adopt a five-year financial plan; be required to adopt long-range financial policies and require that the budget comply with these policies; permit the Controller to certify the availability of funds for a contract if the Controller determines funds will be available when due; change deadlines for submitting and adopting labor agreements; and allow the Board to decide how to publish required public notices?"|