San Francisco County, California
- Main article: Evaluation of California county websites
This evaluation was last updated on: an unknown date.
- Elected Officials
- The names and contact information for all board of supervisor members is available.
- The agendas and minutes of board of supervisor meetings are published.
- Meetings and agendas are archived to 1998.
- Public Records
- Information on contracts is published.
- Current and proposed budgets are posted.
- Budgets are archived for 3 years.
- The most current audit is available.
- Annual audits are posted and archived for three years.
- Information on local taxes is provided.
- Administrative officials are listed with contact information under respective departments.
- Extensive information is provided on lobbyists operating in the county as well as lobbyist employed by the county.
- If the county is a member of government lobbying associations is not disclosed. Nor is the membership dues for associations available.
- Clarifications by the City and County of San Francisco:
- Please notice that our County publishes online a list of lobbying organizations that the County has engaged and discloses the full amount the City has paid to those organizations. You can find the information on the following page:
- - http://www.sfethics.org/ethics/Lobbyists-on-Behalf-of-the-City/
- Main article: California government sector lobbying
In 2008, San Francisco County reported $240,000 spent on lobbying the federal government.
- San Francisco County
- San Francisco Genealogy
- San Francisco County on E-Reference
- San Francisco County on Wikipedia
- San Francisco County on Epodunk
- San Francisco County QuickFacts
- Records Request
- Sunshine Ordinance
- Building permits
- Permits and Zoning
- Budget Analyst Reports
- San Francisco Examiner, City wins award for Web site transparency, April 1, 2010
- San Francisco County - Open Secrets
- State-Level Lobbying and Taxpayers: How Much Do We Really Know?, Pacific Research Institute