San Juan County
is a county in the U.S. state of Colorado
. The county seat is the town of Silverton
- Main article:Evaluation of Colorado county websites
This website was most recently evaluated on Nov. 7, 2012.
- Budget is available and archived for three years.
- Current meeting minutes are available.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are archived dating back to 2010.
- The times and locations of meetings are available.
- Elected Officials
- General contact information is available for the commissioners as a group.
- Contact information for some elected officials, such as the sheriff and assessor are posted.
- Administrative officials
- Name, physical address, and phone number are available for the county administrator.
- Building Permits and Zoning
- Building permits are available.
- Zoning information is available.
- Audits are archived for three years.
- Some contracts are posted.
- Website lists the county is a member of the National Association of Counties, and discloses fees it pays to the organization for its lobbying efforts.
- How to file an open records request and record-keeper contact information are available.
- Tax information is available.
- Tax revenue is listed in the budget.
- ↑ San Juan County, Colorado -- Finance
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 San Juan County, Colorado -- Commissioners
- ↑ San Juan County, Meeting archives, Accessed: Nov. 7, 2012
- ↑ San Juan County, Monthly schedule, Accessed: Nov. 7, 2012
- ↑ Elected officials
- ↑ San Juan County, Colorado -- Departments and Offices
- ↑ San Juan County, Colorado -- Building
- ↑ San Juan County, Colorado -- Planning
- ↑ San Juan County, Colorado
- ↑ Contracts
- ↑ Lobbying
- ↑ San Juan County, Colorado -- Open Records
- ↑ San Juan County, Colorado -- Taxes