|New Mexico Senate District 23|
|2009 - present|
|December 31, 2016|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 4, 2008|
|Next election||November 8, 2016|
|Bachelor's||University of New Mexico|
Rue is a small businessman and Real Estate Appraiser.
Rue earned his BBA from the University of New Mexico.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Rue served on the following committees:
|New Mexico Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Corporations and Transportation|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Rue served on these committees:
|New Mexico Committee Assignments, 2011|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Rue served on these committees:
|New Mexico Committee Assignments, 2009|
- See also: New Mexico State Senate elections, 2012
|New Mexico State Senate, District 23, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Sander Rue Incumbent||100%||14,327|
Rue raised $13,033 for his campaign.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Listed below are the largest contributors to Sander Rue's 2008 campaign.
|Stuart Ingle for Senate||$1,000|
Rue and his wife, Wendy, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Sander + Rue + New + Mexico + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Biography from the New Mexico Legislature website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2002
- Voting record from New Mexico Votes.org
|New Mexico State Senate District 23
| Succeeded by|