For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 18|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Hughes earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University. She has worked as a consumer consultant for a utility company; an educator; and as a television host.
- Alcoholic Beverage Control Committee, North Carolina House
- Finance Committee, North Carolina House
- Health Committee, North Carolina House
- Insurance Committee, North Carolina House
- Pender/New Hanover Redistricting Committee, North Carolina House
- Transportation Committee, North Carolina House
Hughes did not seek re-election in 2010.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 18|
|Sandra Hughes (D)||20,243|
|Danny McComas (R)||31,354|
In 2008, Hughes collected $30,195 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|BRANCH, MILTON & BARBARA||$1,715|
|NORTH CAROLINA DENTAL SOCIETY||$1,000|
|SOUTHEASTERN RADIOLOGY ORGANIZATION PAC||$1,000|
|KING, ROBERT S||$1,000|
|GLANCY, KATHLEEN SHANNON||$600|
- North Carolina House of Representative - Rep. Sandra Hughes
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |