Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Sullivan 4|
Sandy has degrees in journalism, English education, counseling and women’s studies, and has worked in all those fields.
Harris ran in the 2012 election for New Hampshire State Senate, District 5. Harris was defeated by David Pierce in the September 11th Democratic primary election. Joe Osgood defeated Cynthia Coolidge Howard in the Republican primary. The election took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 5 Democratic Primary, 2012|
On November 4, 2008, Harris finished fifth for the five-seat Sullivan 4 District in New Hampshire receiving 3,185 votes, behind Democrats Thomas Donovan(3,591), John Cloutier(3,257), Raymond Gagnon(3,196), and Republican Philip Osgood(3,380) and ahead of Democrats Larry Converse(2,602), and Republicans Victor Bergeron(2,889), Chris Vinci(2,518), Ken Hall(2,427) and Ernest Bridge Jr.(1,735), and Others(11).
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Sullivan 4 District|
|Thomas Donovan (D)||3,591|
|Philip Osgood (R)||3,380|
|John Cloutier (D)||3,257|
|Raymond Gagnon (D)||3,196|
|Sandra Harris (D)||3,185|
|Ernest Bridge Jr.||1,735|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sandy + Harris + New Hampshire + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Sandy Harris on Facebook
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2004, 2002, 2000
- nhsenatedemocrats.org, Sandra C. Harris (dead link)
- WMUR Political Scoop "2012 Candidate List
- New Hampshire Secretary of State "2012 Candidate List
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "State General Election Results- November 4, 2008," accessed May 16, 2014
|New Hampshire House Sullivan 4 District
| Succeeded by|
|New Hampshire House Sullivan 22 District
| Succeeded by|