For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Santa Barbara Community College District bond proposition, Measure V (June 2008)
Measure V authorized the Santa Barbara Community College District to borrow $77,242,012.
The Santa Barbara Community College District planned to use the money to:
- Maintain quality, affordable, local higher education at Santa Barbara City College,
- Improve academic facilities for students transferring to four-year colleges,
- Improve academic facilities for nursing, health care, job training and other careers,
- Renovate aging classrooms, upgrade/construct facilities and acquire equipment,
- Upgrade energy efficiency/sustainability and disabled persons' access.
- These final, certified, election results are from the Santa Barbara County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
| MEASURE V: "To maintain quality, affordable, local higher education at Santa Barbara City College,
shall Santa Barbara Community College District issue $77,242,012 in bonds, at legal rates, qualify for State matching funds, appoint a Citizens' Oversight Committee?"
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found