|Nebraska State Senate District 9|
|January 9, 2013 - present|
|January 4, 2017|
|Years in position||0|
|Per diem||$123/day for those living 50+ miles from capitol, otherwise $46/day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 8, 2016|
|Term limits||2 terms (8 years)|
|J.D.||Loyola University Chicago School of Law|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Howard served on the following committees:
|Nebraska Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Banking, Commerce and Insurance|
|• Health and Human Services|
- See also: Nebraska State Senate elections, 2012
Howard won election in the 2012 election for Nebraska State Senate District 9. Howard advanced past the May 15 primary and defeated Erica Fish in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nebraska State Senate, District 9, General Election, 2012|
|Nebraska State Senate District 9 Nonpartisan Primary Nonpartisan Primary, 2012|
|Vernon Joseph Davis||13.3%||601|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Sara + Howard + Nebraska + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- ↑ Nebraska Secretary of State - 2012 Candidate List for the Primary Election
- ↑ Nebraska Secretary of State, "Official Report of The Board of State Canvassers of the State of Nebraska - Primary Election, May 15, 2012," accessed 29 June 2012
- ↑ Neighbors for Sara Howard, home page, retrieved October 18, 2012.
|Nebraska State Senate District 9
| Succeeded by|