Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Arizona State Senate District 27|
|Bachelor's||Arizona State University (1998)|
|Master's||University of Phoenix (2004)|
|(dead link) Campaign website|
- Arizona State University, B.S. in Political Science
- 1998: Arizona State University, B.A. in History
- 2004: University of Phoenix, MBA in Global Management
Coleman began her career in the brokerage industry with Charles Schwab in 1998 and continued on in this field for a decade. During that time she obtained the Series 7, 63, 66, 9, 10 & 24 Securities Licenses, as well as her state health insurance licenses. In 2008 Coleman left brokerage to become a private business consultant and has since worked with the State of New Mexico, State of Arizona and Maricopa County on various projects.
- See also: Arizona State Senate elections, 2012
Coleman ran in the 2012 election for Arizona State Senate District 27. She ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 28, 2012. She was defeated in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Arizona State Senate, District 27, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Leah Landrum Incumbent||76.2%||33,137|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Sarah + Coleman + Arizona + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vote Coleman, "Sarah's Bio," accessed September 20, 2012 (dead link)
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2010 Primary candidate list," accessed December 20, 2013
- C-SPAN/Associated Press, "August 28, 2012 Primary Results - Arizona," accessed August 28, 2012