For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Windham 3-3|
|2003 - 2013|
|Party||Vermont Progressive Party|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Edwards has served as a Representative of Town Meeting since 1997. She has also served as Vice Chair of the Brattleboro Select Board from 2001 to 2004.
Edwards was a Program Director of Mental Health Services for Vermont State Hospital from 1991 to 1994. She then worked for Author Mary Ellen Copeland as a Marketing Director/Program Coordinator from 1994 to 1997. From 1997 to 2001, she was a Foundations Officer/Education Director/Grants Writer for the Center For Living Democracy from. She has worked as a Consultant for In The Balance Consulting since 2000.
Edwards earned her B.S. in Biology/Ecology from Marlboro College in 1978. She went on to receive her M.S. in Organizational Behavior and Management from Antioch University in 1996.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Edwards served on these committees:
In 2010, a year in which Edwards was up for election, she did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sarah + Edwards + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
The Ethan Allen Institute, a Vermont-based free-market public policy research and education organization, released its biennial publication, the Vermont Voters' Report Card, for the years 2011-2012. The report showed how Vermont legislators in the state House and state Senate voted on key issues important to the Institute. Here's how Edwards voted on the selected bills:
|Vermont Voters Scorecard, 2011-2012|
|Health Provider Tax||Green Mountain Care||Education Taxation||Green Mountain Care||Property Rate Tax||Health Exchange||Green Mountain Care||Renewable Portfolio||CVPS Rebate|
Edwards and her husband, Blake Ross, have two children.
- Sarah Edwards' personal website (timed out)
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- Vermonet Secretary of State - Official Primary Results
- Vermont Secretary of State - Official primary candidate list
- Vermont Elections Division - 2010 Election Results
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed December 19, 2014
- Ethan Allen Institute, "Report Cards," accessed September 10, 2013