Sarah Marie Smith
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 40|
Smith ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 40. Smith defeated Wesley Duane Hodges in the August 2 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Terri Lynn Weaver (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 40, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Terri Lynn Weaver Incumbent||64.2%||16,408|
|Democratic||Sarah Marie Smith||35.8%||9,139|
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 40 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Sarah + Smith + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Winners announced in national spectrograph contest held at MSU - Montana State University
- A Preakness Primer: 138 years of horses, hats and ?high? society - Baltimore Sun (blog)
- What did it sell for? St. Louis and St. Louis County for the week of May 15, 2013 - STLtoday.com
- Will the Benghazi whistleblowers get destroyed? - Washington Times
- Theater to See This Week, Including a Riveting Police Story - LA Weekly (blog)
- IRON MAN 3 - New York Post
- One Pennsylvania Civil War soldier's long road home - PennLive.com (blog)
- Nashville People in Business - The Tennessean
- Your Students, Your Schools -- Des Moines south - DesMoinesRegister.com
- Summer camps abound around western Montana - Missoulian - The Missoulian
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |