For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Sauk County, Wisconsin
- Main article: Evaluation of Wisconsin county websites
- County budget is online.
- County meeting information is provided.
- County officials' contact information is listed.
- Building permits and zoning information are available.
- Some audit information is available, but it is hard to find and incomplete.
- An online tax payment option is available, but no substantive tax information is provided.
- There is no information on contracts, lobbying or public records.
The Wisconsin Freedom of Information Council performed an audit of compliance with the Wisconsin Open Records Law in 2008. Three in ten of the requests submitted were found to be ignored or responded to in violation of state law.
The Sheriff's Office in Sauk County simply failed to respond to the open records request at all. Only four other sheriff departments across the state denied or ignored the request. Sauk County Sheriff's Department Capt. Kevin Fults said that the matter is being reviewed.
- Sauk County website
- Sauk County Historical Society & Museum
- County profile on E-podunk
- Sauk County free public records search
- County Seats of Wisconsin
- County Budget
- County Meetings
- County Officials, click on the department who's information you want to view.
- Zoning Information
- 2008 Annual Report
- Sauk County Financial Statements
- Online Tax Payment.
- Records requests met with mixed results, Baraboo News Republic, November 20, 2008