|Wyoming State Senate District 15|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Meyer is a Speech Pathologist. She earned a MA from Utah State University and a MA from the University of Wyoming.
- Judiciary Committee, Wyoming Senate
- Travel, Recreation, Wildlife and Cultural Resources Committee, Wyoming Senate
- Mineral, Business and Economic Development Committee, Wyoming Senate
- Rules and Procedure Committee, Wyoming Senate
|Wyoming State Senate, District 15 Democratic Primary (2010)|
|Saundra Meyer (D)|| 521
In the year 2008, in her Wyoming House of Representatives campaign, raised $5,950 for her campaign.
Her top four contributors were:
|United Transportation Union||$500|
Meyer has two children.
- Saundra Meyer's personal website
- Wyoming Senate - Rep. Saundra Meyer
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- Wyoming Democratic party, "Saundra Meyer and James Elliot are Wyoming's Newest Democratic Senators" August 7, 2009 (dead link)
|Wyoming Senate District 15
| Succeeded by|