Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 2|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Burns served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Environment and Agriculture|
Burns won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 2. Burns was unopposed in the September 11 primary and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Scott + Burns + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Bobby Jindal Praises Ken Cuccinelli During Virginia Republican Convention - Huffington Post
- Elizabeth Warren Pushes Feds For Answer On Big Bank Enforcement - Huffington Post
- Bobby Jindal To GOP: 'It's Time To Get Over' Election Loss - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
- Tennessee resists sale of New Deal-era power authority - New Haven Register
- Jeanne Shaheen trounces Scott Brown in Democratic poll - Politico
- Calendar of Events for May 2013 - The Conway Daily Sun - Conway Daily Sun
- Pressure for summer budget deal eases ? Sanford crushes Colbert in SC special ... - Politico
- Hillary Clinton Leads In 2016 New Hampshire Presidential Primary Poll - Huffington Post
- Andrew Cuomo: Hillary Clinton Will Have No Bearing On 2016 Thinking - Huffington Post
- Barbara Bush On Jeb Running For President: 'We've Had Enough Bushes' - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found