Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Alabama Secretary of State|
- Graduated from Hamilton High School (1989)
- Bachelor's degree, University of North Alabama (1993)
- Juris Doctorate degree, Birmingham School of Law (1997)
Four years after passing the state bar, Gilliland started his own private practice law firm called the Law Office of Scott Gilliland, which focuses on appellate law, business acquisitions, contract disputes, criminal law, divorce, employment law, fraud, and personal injuries.
- 2010 Race for Secretary of State - Democratic Primary
- Scott Gilliland ran unopposed in this contest
|2010 Race for Secretary of State - General Election|
|Republican Party||Beth Chapman||62.3%|
|Democratic Party||Scott Gilliland||37.7%|
The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine was used to recall this version of the website from October 29, 2010.