Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas State Senate, District 8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: Texas State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for 15 of the 31 seats in the Texas State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 4, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in these elections was December 9, 2013. Van Taylor was unopposed in the Republican primary. Taylor will face Scott Jameson (L) in the general election.
Jameson faced incumbent David Dewhurst (R), Linda Chavez-Thompson (D) and Herb Gonzales, Jr. (G) in the general election for Lieutenant Governor of Texas on November 2, 2010. Dewhurst won re-election.
|Lieutenant Governor of Texas, 2010|
|Republican||David Dewhurst Incumbent||61.8%||3,049,109|
|Green||Herb Gonzales, Jr.||0.9%||44,903|
|Election Results Via: Texas Secretary of State|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Scott + Jameson + Texas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Lieutenant Governor of Texas
- Texas lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2010
- Texas State Legislature
- Texas state legislative districts
- Texas State Senate
- Texas State Senate elections, 2014
- The Libertarian Party of Texas, "2014 Texas Senate Candidates List," accessed July 26, 2014
- Office of the Secretary of State, "1992 - Current ELECTION HISTORY," accessed July 26, 2014
- Green Party of Texas, "Greens Release Candidate List," accessed July 26, 2014
- Texas Libertarian Party, "Candidate list," accessed July 18, 2012
- Texas Secretary of State, "2010 General Election: Election Night Returns, Lieutenant Governor," updated November 3, 2010 at 12:15, accessed November 15, 2010