Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Indiana House of Representatives District 100|
On The Issues Vote Match
- See also: On The Issues Vote Match
On The Issues conducts a VoteMatch analysis of elected officials based on 20 issue areas. Rather than relying on incumbents to complete the quiz themselves, the VoteMatch analysis is conducted using voting records, statements to the media, debate transcripts or citations from books authored by or about the candidate. Based on the results of the quiz, Keller is a Centrist. Keller received a score of 58 percent on social issues and 56 percent on economic issues.
The table below contains the results of analysis compiled by staff at On The Issues.
|On The Issues Vote Quiz|
|Economic Issues||Social Issues|
|Legally require hiring women & minorities||Strongly Opposes||Abortion is a woman's unrestricted right||Opposes|
|Expand ObamaCare||Favors||Comfortable with same-sex marriage||Favors|
|Vouchers for school choice||Opposes||Keep God in the public sphere||Opposes|
|Absolute right to gun ownership||Strongly Favors||Human needs over animal rights||Strongly Opposes|
|Higher taxes on the wealthy||Strongly Opposes||Stricter punishment reduces crime||Strongly Opposes|
|Support & expand free trade||Strongly Favors||Pathway to citizenship for illegal aliens||Favors|
|Stricter limits on political campaign funds||Strongly Favors||Maintain US sovereignty from UN||Unknown|
|Prioritize green energy||Strongly Favors||Expand the military||Favors|
|Stimulus better than market-led recovery||Unknown||Stay out of Iran||Strongly Favors|
|Privatize Social Security||Opposes||Never legalize marijuana||Strongly Opposes|
|Note: Information last updated: April 19, 2015. If you notice the rating has changed, email us.|
Keller ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 100. Keller ran unopposed in the May 8 Republican primary and was defeated by Dan Forestal (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 100, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Scott + Keller + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- On The Issues, "Scott Keller Vote Match," accessed April 19, 2015
- The questions in the quiz are broken down into two sections -- social and economic. In social questions, liberals and libertarians agree in choosing the less-government answers, while conservatives and populists agree in choosing the more restrictive answers. For the economic questions, conservatives and libertarians agree in choosing the less-government answers, while liberals and populists agree in choosing the more restrictive answers.
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |