Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Arizona State Senate District 16|
- See also: Arizona State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Arizona State Senate will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 28, 2014. Scott Prior is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent David Farnsworth will face Taylor McArthur in the Republican primary.
- See also: Arizona State Senate elections, 2012
Prior ran in the 2012 election for Arizona State Senate District 16. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 28, 2012. He was defeated in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Arizona State Senate, District 16, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Rich Crandall Incumbent||64.1%||45,586|
Prior received endorsements from:
- Arizona AFL-CIO
- Communication Workers of America - Arizona Council
- National Organization of Women - Arizona PAC
- Planned Parenthood of Arizona
- Humane Voters of Arizona
- Democracy For America - MC
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Scott + Prior + Arizona + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arizona State Legislature
- Arizona state legislative districts
- Arizona House of Representatives
- Arizona House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election," May 28, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2010 Primary candidate list," accessed December 20, 2013
- C-SPAN/Associated Press, "August 28, 2012 Primary Results - Arizona," accessed August 28, 2012
- Prior for Arizona Senate, "Endorsements," accessed September 20, 2012