Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Washington, District 7|
Sutherland lists some of his main campaign issues.
- To develop better treatment for Aids patients and a effective Aids vaccine. The vaccine should be based upon a killed virus similar to the vaccine that Salk created for polio The Aids virus can be harvested by using a dialysis machine to take whole blood from Aids patients. A centrifuge can then separate the Aids virus from the blood and plasma. Exposure to radiation or ultra violet light will kill the Aids virus without altering its unerlying structure so it can be used for a vaccine. The vaccine based upon the killed virus will allow the body's own system to build up antibodies to protect people from the Aids virus.
- To revise the tax code to promote the building of manufacturing plants and renewable energy power plants and revitalize the economy and reduce the unemployment rate below 5 percent.
- To develop independence from foreign oil through the use of geothermal energy, biomass and other renewable energy. These green energy sources can produce electricty, gasoline and diesel fuel. The green jobs will provide the millions of jobs and stop the dependence from foreign oil. We can save nearly a billion dollars a day from not buying foreign oil.
- To stop the wastful spending in Congress. I have no problem putting a thin red line under andy and all wastful spending bill from any member of Congress.
WE MUST INVEST IN AMERICA FOR THE FUTURE OF AMERICA . WE NEED FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY.
- CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT: MEMBERS OF CONGRESS ARE TO HANDWRITE ALL PROPOSED LAW. IF A MEMBER OF CONGRESS IS PHYICALLY UNABLE TO HANDWRITE A PROPOSED LAW, ANOTHER MEMBER OF CONGRESS CAN HANDWRITE IT FOR THEM.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Scott + Sutherland + Washington + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- 'The largest Tea Party protest since 2010 is tomorrow' - Daily Caller
- 'Obama phones' given to people promising to sell them for drugs, money [VIDEO - Daily Caller]
- The Orange Couch Does Mad Men: S6E12, ?The Quality of Mercy? - Raw Story
- What's on Tuesday - New York Times
- The Search for the Magic Fig Leaf - Daily Caller
- 7 conservative message t-shirts that are actually cool - Daily Caller
- The Center For Inquiry Likes Atheism's Cranky White Guy Image, So Screw You ... - Raw Story
- Work/Life Issues Really Depend On What Kind of Job You Have - Raw Story
- Meet the man who wants to unseat the Democrats' most colorful congressman - Daily Caller
- Rubio declines to say whether he supports his own immigration bill - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found