Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 6|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Coughlin served on this committee:
On November 2, 2010 Coughlin won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
In 2010, a year in which Coughlin was up for re-election, he collected $567 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Sean + Coughlin + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Real estate transactions for Hampden, Hampshire and Franklin counties, April ... - MassLive.com
- States look for alternatives to keep rest areas open - Land Line Magazine
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010