New Hampshire State House, Rockingham 3
Marden failed to advance past the November 2, 2010, general election.
Whittemore advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Alfred Baldasaro (R), incumbent Robert Introne (R), incumbent Sherman Packard (R), incumbent Betsy McKinney (R), incumbent James Headd, incumbent Karen Hutchinson, Kevin Kennedy (D), Lisa Whittemore (D), David Howard (D), Ralph Giangregorio (D), Frances Gehling (D), Jerry Conner (D), David Lundgren (D), Stella Tremblay (D), and Daniel Tamburello (R) in the November 2 general election.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- List of 2010 primary election candidates for New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Project Vote Smart list of candidates for New Hampshire House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010 election
- 2010 Primary election results, New Hampshire
- List of Republican primary winners
- List of Democratic primary winners (dead link)