|Transparency grading process|
Seminole is a city in Seminole County, Oklahoma. The population was estimated at 6,804 in 2008 by the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Agendas for city council meetings are available.
- Names of the mayor and city council members are listed.
- Contact information for the city manager is provided.
- Current budget and financial audits are not posted
- Minutes for city council meetings are not available
- E-mail addresses for elected officials are not provided
- Names and E-mail addresses are not available for all administrative officials
- Information on permits and zoning is not available
- No information on city contracts
- Lobbying information and ethics are not noted
- No information on public records
- No information on local taxes