Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 6|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Cohn served on these committees:
- Constitutional Review and Statutory Recodification
- Special Committee Public Employee Pensions Reform
On November 2, 2010 Cohn won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Cohn advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Frank Tupper (D), incumbent Deborah Wheeler (D), incumbent Joy Tilton (D), incumbent Jennifer Coffey (R), incumbent Priscilla Lockwood (R), Kathryn Cushman (D), Timothy Chrysostom (D), Gregory Hill (R), Caroletta Alicea (D), Kenneth Kreis (R), and Sean Cox (R) in the November 2 general election.
In 2010, a year in which Hill was up for re-election, he collected $1,380 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Seth + Cohn + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010