|Ohio House Of Representatives District 36|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Morgan is presently the president and chief executive officer of Morgan Loyle and Associates, Incorporated. His professional experience also includes certified public accountant for multiple corporations and an internal consultant, franchisee finances, corporate mergers, and acquisitions for MOTO Franchise Corporation.
Morgan earned a B.A. in management and accounting from Park University and a MBA in finance from University of Dayton. He and his wife, Debra, have three children.
Prior to leaving the Ohio House of Representatives, Morgan served on the following committees:
- Education Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Elections and Ethics Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Faith-based Initiatives Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Finance and Appropriations Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Primary and Secondary Education
Morgan was eligible to seek re-election, but did not do so.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 36|
|Seth Morgan (R)||33,097|
|Charles Morton (D)||22,459|
In 2008, Morgan collected $99,234 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|MATHILE, CLAY L||$8,000|
|CHERNESKY, RICHARD J||$6,000|
|BRENNAN, DAVID L||$5,000|
|MORGAN, SETH A||$4,648|
|ASSOCIATED BUILDERS & CONTRACTORS OHIO VALLEY CHAPTER||$2,500|
- Representative Morgan's campaign
- Ohio House of Representatives - Rep. Morgan
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Representative Morgan's State Surge sponsored bills
- Representative Morgan's facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Morgan
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Republican State Representative: Results for Primary: March 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Democratic State Representative: Results for Primary: March 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "State Representative: Results for general election on November 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- 2008 contributions
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 36
| Succeeded by|
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |