|Arkansas State Senate District 22|
Broadway served in the Arkansas House of Representatives from 1997 to 2002. During this time he served as Speaker of the House.
Broadway earned his B.A. from Arkansas State University in 1994. His professional experience includes working in advertising and economic development.
- Agriculture, Forestry and Economic Development
- Education Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- Senate Rules, Resolutions and Memorials Committee, Arkansas State Senate
Broadway was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas Legislature.
Broadway raised $34,700 for his campaign.
In 2006, Broadway collected $34,700 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Southwestern Energy Co.||$2,000|
|Arkansas Medical Society||$1,500|
|Arkansas Healthcare Association||$1,500|
Broadway has a wife, Debbie.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Michael + Broadway + Arkansas + Senate" Michael Broadway News Feed
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas State Senate
- Arkansas Senate Committees
- Arkansas state legislative districts
- Lieutenant Governor of Arkansas
- Arkansas lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2010
- Michael Broadway's personal website
- Official Arkansas State Senate website of Senator Michael Broadway
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Michael Broadway
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004 2002 2000
- Michael Broadway on Facebook
- Michael Broadway on Twitter
- Michael Broadway on YouTube
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "2010 General Election & Non Partisan Judicial Runoff Election: Statewide Results by Contest," updated November 29, 2010 at 16:03, accessed November 29, 2010
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "2010 General Election & Non Partisan Judicial Runoff Election: Statewide Results by Contest," updated November 8, 2010 at 17:15, accessed November 8, 2010
- VoteNaturally.org, "2006 general election results, Arkansas," November 4, 2006
- Follow the Money, "Arkansas Senate spending, 2006," November 4, 2006
- Follow the Money, "2006 contributions," accessed December 3, 2014
|Arkansas State Senate District 22
| Succeeded by|