Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 70|
|High school||*Bishop Kelley High School|
|Bachelor's||Washington and Lee University|
|Master's||University of Tulsa|
- Bishop Kelley High School
- Washington and Lee University, Politics and Classics
- University of Tulsa, Master's of Business Administration
Saunders is the owner and President of Trident Energy, Inc.
Saunders ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 70. Saunders and Ken Walker advanced to the August 28 primary runoff. Saunders was defeated by Ken Walker in the primary runoff. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 70 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Ken Walker (advanced to runoff)||42.2%||1,750|
|Shane Saunders (advanced to runoff)||39%||1,618|
|David W. Davis||18.7%||776|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Shane + Saunders + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Saunders is married to Taylor (Tidwell) Saunders and together they have a one-year-old daughter, Bay.
- Shane Saunders for Oklahoma, "About Shane" accessed June 18, 2012
- AP Results, "Oklahoma State House" accessed August 28, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Primary Election Results— June 26, 2012," July 6, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Runoff Primary Election Results— August 28, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "General Election Results— November 6, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," June 26, 2012
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |