For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Indiana House of Representatives District 72|
|High school||New Albany High School|
|Bachelor's||Indiana University, Bloomington|
|Master's||Indiana University Southeast|
|Place of birth||Buffalo, New York|
- New Albany High School
- Indiana University, Bloomington
- Indiana University Southeast, Master's degree
Grabowski is a retired elementary music teacher from New Albany-Floyd County School Corporation, after teaching for 31 years. Grabowski was president of the Teachers’ Union (NAFCEA) from 1997 -2001.
After retiring, Grabowski worked for ISTA and MetLife as an Investment Advisor.
Grabowski ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 72. Grabowski defeated Thomas L. Lenfert in the May 8 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Edward D. Clere (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 72, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Edward D. Clere Incumbent||54.4%||16,177|
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 72 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sharon + Grabowski + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Associated Press, "Election Results 2012," accessed May 8, 2012
- Sharon Grabowski's Facebook, "Info" accessed April 24, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |