|Maine House of Representatives, District 132|
|December 5, 2012-December 3, 2014|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Sharri K. MacDonald is a former Republican member of the Maine House of Representatives, representing District 132 from 2012 to 2014.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, MacDonald served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Engrossed Bills|
|• State and Local Government|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. George Hogan was unopposed in the Democratic primary. District 13 incumbent Sharri MacDonald was unopposed in the Republican primary. Hogan defeated MacDonald in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives District 13, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Sharri MacDonald Incumbent||40.2%||1,741|
MacDonald won election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 132. MacDonald ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and defeated Roxanne Frenette (D) and Cris Johnson (I) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 132, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for MacDonald is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, MacDonald raised a total of $471 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 18, 2013.
|Sharri MacDonald's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 132||$471|
|Grand Total Raised||$471|
2012MacDonald won election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, MacDonald raised a total of $471.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Sharri MacDonald's campaign in 2012|
|Macdonald, Sharri K||$471|
|Total Raised in 2012||$471|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sharri + MacDonald + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Maine state legislative districts
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Sharri MacDonald
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed May 13, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "MacDonald, Sharri K," accessed September 18, 2013
George Hogan (D)
|Maine House of Representatives District 132
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |