For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Connecticut House of Representatives District 51|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Johnston's professional experience includes working as a meter reader with Connecticut Light and Power.
Johnston is a member of Local 457 International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Union, Quinebaug Valley Community College Foundation, and a coach with Thompson Youth Basketball, Woodstock Little League and WPTP Junior Football League.
On November 4, 2008, Johnston won re-election to the Connecticut House of Representatives from Connecticut's 51st District. Johnston ran unopposed in the general election, and he received 9,150 votes.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Shawn + Johnston + Connecticut + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House Committees
- Connecticut state legislative districts
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Connecticut State House District 51
| Succeeded by|
Daniel S. Rovero
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |