Shawnee Local School District Tax Levy (November 2012)
If approved this measure will renew a tax levy for improvements for 2.45 mills for 5 years. If enacted this measure will commence in 2013 to be first due in 2014.
|Shawnee Local School District Tax Levy|
Text of the Measure
Language on the ballot:
|“||A renewal of a tax for the benefit of the Shawnee Local School District for the purpose of CONSTRUCTING, REMODELING, REPAIRING, AND EQUIPPING OF EXISTING SCHOOL BUILDINGS, CONSTRUCTING AND EQUIPPING OF NEW FIREPROOF SCHOOL BUILDINGS OR FACILITIES FOR FUTURE EXPANSION, THE CONSTRUCTION OF SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION FACILITIES, ACQUISITION OF SITE OR SITES, IMPROVEMENT OF PRESENT AND FUTURE SITES, AND PURCHASE OF SCHOOL BUSES at a rate not exceeding 2.45 mills for each one dollar of valuation, which amounts to $0.245 for each one hundred dollars of valuation, for 5 years, commencing in 2013, first due in calendar year 2014||”|
- November 6, 2012 ballot measures in Ohio
- Allen County, Ohio ballot measures
- Auglaize County, Ohio ballot measures
- Allen County Board of Elections, "Official General Election Ballot Sample," accessed October 29, 2012
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |