|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 163|
Bonner's professional experience includes working for the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections. He graduated Cum Laude with a degree in business from Strayer University.
Bonner's website highlights the following campaign website:
Protect Working Families
- Excerpt:"I will always be an advocate for the working men and women of Delaware County. By promoting workplace safety laws, fighting for employees' bargaining rights and making job creation my FIRST priority, I'll devote every day I'm in office to strengthening our local economy."
Invest in Education
- Excerpt:"I will stop out of touch Harrisburg insiders from cutting in education funding. If Pennsylvania wants to be an economic and cultural leader tomorrow, we need to invest in our schools today."
Support Local Businesses
- Excerpt:"I'll help the district's business owners by proposing a sensible tax plan with tax credits for creating local jobs."
Fight Property Tax Increases
- Excerpt:"The middle class families in this district can't keep up with property taxes that increase every year. I will work to keep your property taxes as low as possible."
Bonner ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 163. Bonner defeated Robert Cassidy in the Democratic primary on April 24 and was defeated by incumbent Nicholas Micozzie (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 163, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Nicholas Micozzie Incumbent||50.9%||14,432|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 163 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Sheamus + Bonner + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |