Sheboygan Falls School District Bond Issue Question (April 2013)
This measure would have authorized the Sheboygan Falls School District to increase its debt by $33.8 million through issuing general obligation bonds in that amount in order to fund land acquisition and construction of a new Middle School and other construction and improvement projects as outlined below in the text of the resolution.
|Sheboygan School District Referendum|
- These election results are from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance Referendum Search.
Text of measure
Text of the resolution to be approved or rejected:
|“||BE IT RESOLVED by the School Board of the School District of Sheboygan Falls, Sheboygan County, Wisconsin that there shall be issued pursuant to Chapter 67 of the Wisconsin Statutes, general obligation bonds in an amount not to exceed $33,800,000 for the public purpose of paying the cost of acquiring land and constructing a new energy efficient middle school; constructing an early learning addition to the elementary school; associated site improvements; various safety, energy improvements and long term capital maintenance projects district-wide; and acquiring equipment, furnishings and fixtures.||”|
- Sheboygan County Clerk Website, Election Information
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance referendum search
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |