For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 46b|
|Bachelor's||Philosophy and History, University of Washington, 1986|
|Master's||Philosophy, University of Washington, 1987|
|J.D.||University of Minnesota, 1990|
Crocker's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Consumer Protection
- Excerpt: "Shelly’s career has been largely devoted to protecting consumers and small businesses facing bankruptcy, foreclosure or crushing debt. Hardworking people can be ruined by debt accumulated through a failed business or unemployment, a medical crisis, or the disastrous housing market of recent years. In Olympia, Shelly will fight for tax, financial and consumer protection policies that will help middle class and low-income people who struggle."
- Higher Education
- Excerpt: "A graduate of the University of Washington, Shelly strongly believes that we must ensure that our children are able to attend great public schools and universities like the one in our backyard. In Olympia, Shelly will be a strong advocate for protecting higher education funding for our children and our economy."
- Excerpt: "Everyone should have access to high quality affordable health care. In her law practice, Shelly has worked with people who have been financially crippled by huge medical bills. We need a system where people have access to the preventative care they need and at a price that everyone can afford."
- Excerpt: "Shelly has served on and volunteered with several boards and organizations that deal with the issue of homelessness. She is a current board director of Building Changes, an advocacy organization that delivers services to homeless populations. She has also served on the Puget Sound Jewish Coalition on Homelessness and volunteers with Teen Feed and the Seattle/King County Coalition on Homelessness’ “One Night Count.” We need leaders who will fight for the social safety net and not look away from the poorest of our neighbors."
Crocker ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 46b. Crocker was defeated by Sarajane Siegfriedt and Jessyn Farrell in the August 7 blanket primary election. They face each other in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Shelly + Crocker + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Shelly Crocker for State Representative, "On The Issues," accessed August 2, 2012
- Washington Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- Washington Secretary of State, "August 07, 2012 Primary Results - Legislative - All Results," accessed August 15, 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Shelly Crocker - Biography," accessed August 2, 2012
- Shelly Crocker for State Representative, "About Shelly," accessed August 2, 2012
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |