|Oregon House of Representatives District 51|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|J.D.||Lewis & Clark Law School|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Fagan served on the following committees:
|Oregon Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Business and Labor|
|• Veterans and Emergency Preparedness, Vice Chair|
Fagan won election in the 2012 election for Oregon House District 51. Fagan was unopposed in the May 15 Democratic primary and defeated incumbent Patrick Sheehan (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 51, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Patrick Sheehan Incumbent||47.1%||11,199|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Shemia + Fagan + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rep. Shemia Fagan plays CYA on privacy for 16-year-olds - Oregon Catalyst
- Oregon House Passes Bill Giving Workers Two Weeks Leave to Grieve - The Lund Report
- For our schools, we'll vote again and again - and again, if we must. - BlueOregon
- Bill to give Oregon Workers Time to Grieve passes the House HB 2950A Would ... - The Lund Report
- Clackamas County legislators, ODOT propose bill to fund Tolbert Overpass as ... - OregonLive.com
- County wants more voice in TriMet, ODOT - Portland Tribune - Portland Tribune
- Weekend Guide - BikePortland.org
- Mental Health Screening Bill Passes Oregon House - KBND
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found