Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 15|
|Bachelor's||Missouri State University|
|Master's||Missouri State University|
Adamson's professional experience includes working as a teacher at the North Kansas City School District. He earned his B.S. in Elementary Education and his Master's in Educational Technology from Missouri State University.
Adamson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Schools need more local control so that local people can make decisions that make the most sense for our children. Unfunded mandates from the national and state levels have taken focus away from our kids and put it on meaningless tests. I believe that we must refocus our efforts on giving our children an education that prepares them for their future."
- Excerpt:"We have for too long in this country concentrated on our nation’s wealthiest citizens. They make all of the economic decisions in this country. It does not seem that they have been good stewards of these important decisions that need to be made."
- Excerpt:"Lately it has been fashionable to attack women’s health issues. Demonizing women for decisions that they have been able to make in this country for forty years is unfathomable. Birth Control is the latest thing to come under attack. It is dangerous to allow politicians in our state capital to take away the right of women to make decisions about their bodies and health."
- Excerpt:"Having well paid workers helps to keep a strong middle class in this state. We need a strong middle class to drive the economic engine. There is pressure to make Missouri a “Right to Work” state. Our workers do not need to work for less money in more dangerous working conditions."
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 15 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Adamson and his wife, Stacy, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Shon + Adamson + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |