Texas House of Representatives, District 132
- Law degree, South Texas College of Law
- University of Saint Thomas, Political Science
- Attorney at Law
Mintz did not provide insight into her views on issues or provide answers to the 2010 Political Courage Test.
Brecheen on state priorities
Mintz lost the election to Texas House of Representatives District 132. She was unopposed in the March 2 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Republican candidate William Callegari in the November 2 general election.
| Texas House of Representatives, District 132 |
2010 General election results
|Bill Callegari (R)||30,828||66.18%|
|Silvia Mintz (D)||14,764||31.69%|
|Michael Ryan (L)||985||2.11%|
In the last fundraising period, Mintz raised $192.
Location: 602 Sawyer, Suite 750 Houston, TX, 77007
- Official Facebook Page
- Candidate LinkedIn Profile
- Texas Democrats YouTube Channel
- Official Campaign Contributions
- Contributions, Follow the Money
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Texas Tribune Profile
- Imagine Election Profile