Sni-Valley Fire Protection District General Obligation Bonds, Question 1 (November 2012)
A Sni-Valley Fire Protection District General Obligation Bonds, Question 1 question was on the November 6, 2012 election ballot in Jackson and Lafayette counties, which are in Missouri, where it was approved.
|Sni-Valley Bond Question 1|
Text of measure
Language on the ballot:
|“||Shall the Sni-Valley Fire Protection District of Jackson and Lafayette Counties, Missouri issue its general obligation bonds in an amount not to exceed $700,000 to provide funds to acquire a new fire truck, a storm siren for Bates City, Missouri and other equipment, and to upgrade or replace breathing apparatus inventory?||”|
- November 6, 2012 ballot measures in Missouri
- Jackson County, Missouri ballot measures
- Lafayette County, Missouri ballot measures
- Jackson County, "November 6, 2012 sample ballot," accessed October 16, 2012
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |