For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Sni-Valley Fire Protection District General Obligation Bonds, Question 1 (November 2012)
A Sni-Valley Fire Protection District General Obligation Bonds, Question 1 question was on the November 6, 2012 election ballot in Jackson and Lafayette counties, which are in Missouri, where it was approved.
|Sni-Valley Bond Question 1|
Text of measure
Language on the ballot:
|“||Shall the Sni-Valley Fire Protection District of Jackson and Lafayette Counties, Missouri issue its general obligation bonds in an amount not to exceed $700,000 to provide funds to acquire a new fire truck, a storm siren for Bates City, Missouri and other equipment, and to upgrade or replace breathing apparatus inventory?||”|
- November 6, 2012 ballot measures in Missouri
- Jackson County, Missouri ballot measures
- Lafayette County, Missouri ballot measures
- Jackson County, "November 6, 2012 sample ballot," accessed October 16, 2012
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |