Sni-Valley Fire Protection District Operating Tax Levy, Question 2 (November 2012)
A Sni-Valley Fire Protection District Operating Tax Levy, Question 2 was on the November 6, 2012 election ballot in Jackson and Lafayette County counties, which are in Missouri, where it was approved.
|Sni-Valley Fire Tax, Question 2|
Text of measure
Language on the ballot:
|“||Shall the Sni-Valley Fire Protection District of Jackson and Lafeyette Counties, Missouri be authorized to levy an additional operating tax levy of not more than $0.15 per one hundred dollars assessed valuation to provide funds for the operation of the District, with the levy increase to be $0.05 per hundred dollars assessed valuation effective for taxes imposed in 2013, an additional $0.05 per hundred dollars assessed valuation effective for taxes imposed in 2014, and an additional $0.05 per hundred dollars assessed valuation effective for taxes imposed in 2015?||”|
- November 6, 2012 ballot measures in Missouri
- Jackson County, Missouri ballot measures
- Lafayette County, Missouri ballot measures
- Jackson County, "November 6, 2012 sample ballot," accessed October 16, 2012
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |