Solano County is one of 58 counties in California.
- Main article: Evaluation of California county websites
Last rated on Jan. 18, 2012
- The names and contact information for all board of supervisor members is provided.
- Board of supervisor meeting agendas and minutes are published.
- The current budget and audit reports are published.
- Information on contracts is provided.
- Information on building permits and zoning is available.
- Information on property taxes is provided.
- The names and contact information for administrative officials is provided.
- Main article: California government sector lobbying
For 2007 and 2008, Solano County spent $163,218 on lobbying the California legislature.
Moody's Investors Service downgraded its rating of Solano County’s pension obligation bonds from A1 from Aa3. The review and change in rating criteria for pension obligation bonds by Moody’s Investors Services was prompted by actions of the City of Stockton in its bankruptcy process and other at-risk cities that have issued pension obligation bonds.