Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 26|
Bhuchar's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Protecting The Economy
- Excerpt: "Texas has accounted for nearly half of the job growth in the country during the economic “recovery.” The reason for our success has much to do with our free-market thinking. I believe in supporting policies that create the best economic climate for people to live, work, and do business."
- 21st Century Education Reform
- Excerpt: "In Texas, 80,000 new students enter our public school system each year. Yet, public education saw some of the deepest funding cuts in recent history. As Board President of Fort Bend ISD, I guided our district through a $50 million dollar funding cut."
- Promoting Texas Energy & Lowering Gas Prices
- Excerpt: "Our area is the energy capital of the world. The industry is one of the reasons our state has been fiscally and economically resilient. It creates high-paying careers and contributes tremendous amounts to government coffers. "
- Healthcare Restructuring
- Excerpt: "Obamacare is threatening our state with burdensome regulations that need to be stopped. The current projected caseload for the state Medicaid program in 2014 is 4.1 million enrollees. Now add to that a projected 2.2 million more with the implementation of Obamacare."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sonal + Bhuchar + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |