Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Arizona House of Representatives District 5|
|January 7, 2013-Present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Per diem||$35/day for the first 120 days of regular session and for special sessions and $10/day thereafter.|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Borelli served on the following committees:
|Arizona Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Public Safety, Military and Regulatory Affairs|
|• Transportation, Vice Chair|
Borrelli won election in the 2012 election for Arizona House of Representatives District 5. He and incumbent Doris Goodale defeated Wyatt Brooks and George Schnittgrund in the August 28, 2012, Republican primary. He won the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Arizona House of Representatives, District 5, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Doris Goodale Incumbent||42.5%||41,217|
|Arizona House of Representatives, District 5 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Doris Goodale Incumbent||43.4%||14,056|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Sonny + Borrelli + Arizona + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Military veteran lawmakers put duty before partisanship - AZCentral.com - Arizona Republic
- Lawmakers take hit on per diem allowance - Verde Independent
- Law will apply military experience to professional licenses - Arizona Capitol Times
- Lawmakers vote to pave way for medical marijuana research at state universities - Today's News-Herald
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found