For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
South Carolina 2002 ballot measures
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure was approved, while one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment Question 1||Admin. of gov't||Relating to benefits and funding of public employee pension plans.|
|Amendment Question 2||Administration of government||Relating to restrictions on pledging the credit.|
- 2002 ballot measures
- List of South Carolina ballot measures
- South Carolina Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |