South Carolina 2002 ballot measures
2002 ballot in the state of South Carolina.Two statewide ballot measures were on the
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure was approved, while one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment Question 1||Admin. of gov't||Relating to benefits and funding of public employee pension plans.|
|Amendment Question 2||Administration of government||Relating to restrictions on pledging the credit.|
- 2002 ballot measures
- List of South Carolina ballot measures
- South Carolina Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state