South Carolina 2004 ballot measures
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure was approved, while one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Alcohol||Establish the size of containers which alcohol may be sold.|
|Amendment 2||Taxes||Property tax assessment for agricultural land|
- 2004 ballot measures
- List of South Carolina ballot measures
- South Carolina Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |