South Carolina 2008 ballot measures
November 4, 2008 ballot in South Carolina.Three measures appeared on the
- All three measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One was approved, while two were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Constitutional language||Age of consent|
|Amendment 2||Public finance||State gov't employee retirement funds and equity securities|
|Amendment 3||Public finance||Local gov't employee retirement funds and equity securities|
- 2008 ballot measures
- List of South Carolina ballot measures
- South Carolina Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- SC Election Commission Historical Election Results
- South Carolina Election Commission
- South Carolina 2008 State Constitutional Questions