South Carolina Attorney General election, 2014
June 10, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Lt. Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General
Treasurer, Comptroller, Auditor, Superintendent of Education, Commissioner of Agriculture, Adjutant General
|March 30, 2014||Primary and convention filing deadline|
|June 10, 2014||Primary election|
|August 15, 2014||Filing deadline for petition and nonpartisan candidates|
|November 4, 2014||General election|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "South + Carolina + attorney + general + elections"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Carolina Attorney General
- South Carolina state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- The State, "ELECTION 2014: Parnell Diggs to run for Attorney General," January 22, 2014
- Souith Carolina Election Commission, "2014 Election Calendar," January 8, 2014
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |