South Dakota 1892 ballot measures
November 8, 1890 ballot in South Dakota.One statewide ballot measure was on the
- The measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The measure was approved.
On the ballot
|Mileage Allowance||Gov't Salaries||Reduces state legislators mileage allowance from 10 to 5 cents per mile|
- 1892 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Political Almanac, Table 7. Results of Elections Concerning State Constitutional Amendments and Initiated and Referred Laws, 1889-1968
- 1901 Constitution of the State of South Dakota